Friday, July 30, 2010

First time blogger

I've been thinking about doing this for awhile, for a couple of reasons.  One, when I first found out I was pregnant with twins, I was desperate for information on everything twin-related.  There was never enough, so I decided I would share.  I'm sure with the skyrocketing twin births now that blogs like mine are in abundance, but I thought I would put my thoughts out there anyways.  Which brings me to my second reason; writing down my thoughts.  I've never kept a journal, but I want to start writing things down, because I'll forget them.  I know I've already forgotten cute things my daughters were doing just months ago, because at the time I either thought they'd never stop, or that I'd never forget.  Boo.  So hopefully this will help me to preserve my beautiful memories (and perhaps some not-so-beautiful ones) that time will otherwise undoubtedly wash away.  

No comments:

Post a Comment